Spicy Courgette and Mushroom Sauce
Spicy Courgette and mushroom sauce
A quick and easy way to create a tasty courgette dish
- Large saucepan
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Ground coriander
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Ground chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 225 grams Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium Courgettes, sliced
- 3 tbsp Single cream / plant based cream
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh coriander
- Heat the oil and fry the chopped onion until soft and golden.
- Blend the ground coriander, cumin, salt and chilli powder with the onion.
- Add the mushrooms and courgettes and fry, stirring gently, for about 5 minutes until soft. Add a little water if the mixture seems too dry.
- Pour in the cream and mix into the vegetables.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
If used as a main dish, these quantities could be for two people.