Clean out your wardrobe and get a whole new one for free!
How it works:
- Simply drop off a maximum of 5 items of clothing or shoes on Saturday 25th September between 09:30 and 10:30 am
- In exchange you will be given an equivalent amount of tokens to exchange for new items
- Enjoy a stroll around the Community Garden or simply sit and relax with a drink whilst volunteers sort the clothes
- The Swap starts at 10:45 am until 1:00 pm
- Simply bring your new items to the desk with your tokens and exchange
Just a few rules:
- All items to be in good, clean condition
- No swimwear or underwear
- Don’t forget to bring your own bag!
There will be a Changing Room and a Compost Toilet is available for use in the Garden.
If travelling by car, there is limited parking space on site but plenty of car parking along the road.
The Black Cat bus also stops outside the Community Garden and we have a cycle stand.
We are supporting The Great Big Green Week, a national week celebrating action on climate change taking place on 18 – 26th September 2021. Check out our other events taking place over this week.