Summer Raw Vegetable Buddha Bowl
A tasty and colourful salad for Summer
- 2 Large tomatoes, quartered Beefstake or Plum
- 2 Carrots, peeled and sliced lengthways
- 1 Small beetroot, cooked and thinly sliced
- 1 Spring onion, finely diced
- 1 Red pepper, sliced lengthways Add yellow, green, orange peppers if you wish
- 2 Radish, thinly sliced
- 1 handful Red cabbage, shredded
- 1 handful Spinach
- 1 handful Small Broccoli florets
- 1 Avocado, quartered (optional)
- 1 handful Basil or Coriander for garnish (your choice)
- Simply prepare the vegetables and arrange on the plate.
- Add any dressing of your liking.